Gumboot Junction FAQ’s
How long are shipping times?
Your products will ship within 2 – 5 days of your order, and then 10 - 15 to reach your doorstep sometimes earlier. On the order page it will state how long the item should take to get to you. Sometimes they get there earlier than stated.
If you are ordering during COVID19 times please be patient and accept there may be delays as postal services and couriers experience disruptions around the globe.
Returning Faulty Goods?
Every return has a carbon footprint. So show us what went wrong by sending a video to email@example.com, and if we agree there is a fault in the product we will organise for a new item or a gift card to be sent to you and advise what to do with your faulty item.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order prior to it being shipped once orders are shipped unfortunately we cannot cancel your order. In turn if you return the product to us within 30 days unopened and unused we can then give you a credit minus the shipping costs. You will need to pay for the return shipping to us and make sure its trackable.
What happens if I receive the wrong item?
Well while we strive for perfection, sometimes things do go wrong and if you received something different to what you ordered just email us and let us know. We will sort it out and advise what to do. Please do this within 30 days of your order.
Can I Exchange my item if I change my mind?
Yes we offer Gift Cards equal to your purchase $ minus the flat shipping rate of $15.50. Just return the item to us within 30 days of your order and we will send you a gift card.
Where do I return my item to?
Do not return the item to the manufacturer. Please post returns to:
927 Maleny Montville Road
Balmoral Ridge QLD 4552
How Do I Care for my Gumboots?
Natural rubber like leather requires particular care and wears depending upon the use of the item. Some people wear them while they are gardening and may use weed sprays which can damage the rubber or PU.
Similarly in the work environment there can be substances which can dramatically reduce the life cycle of a boot and some people lets face it wear them Rough! This is all deemed general wear and tear and while we all would love boots that last for ever but its just not going to be the case but you can prolong the life of your boots if you follow these guidelines for care.
TAKING YOUR BOOTS OFF
- Use a shoe horn or lift your toes up heel down and pull off. If you do not have a heel peg at the back of the boot
- Do not use your other foot to push the boot off as this may cause the heel to split from the boot in the case of a two piece weld.
CLEANING YOUR BOOTS
- Rinse boots after use using a mild non-solvent based detergent.
- Do not use any type of solvent as this will cause Rubber or PU to perish.
- Treat rubber boots regularly with a silicon rubber conditioner which we sell in our store.
STORING YOUR BOOTS
- Store your rubber boots cool environment inside or undercover out of sunlight.
- Avoid trying to dry your boots near sources of heat as the rubber will deteriorate or buckle.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sun light makes rubber become dry, brittle & it will start cracking as the rubber perishes.
- Do not leave your rubber gumboots outside for a prolonged period of time.
Do You Have a Warranty?
- Our warranty covers defective workmanship causing leakage in waterproof products and will be apparent from the time you first wear them. We will replace any confirmed faulty product send us a video of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We cannot be responsible for:
- Fit related problems.
- Incidental damage, e.g. holes, rips and sustained seam wear which are not deemed a fault in the product due to the manufacturing process.
- Lack of maintenance.
- Normal wear and tear.
How do I get my foot measurement?
Measure your foot from the heel to the longest toe in a straight line best to stand on the measure. Add 1cm to get the correct measurement for your shoe. Each product has a size chart to relate to and we have some conversion charts in our website footer as a general guide.